Servicing Bi-Directional Doors
When it comes to door installation, maintenance, and service, CESS has been an industry leader for over three decades. Automatic and safety doors are highly complex pieces of equipment that require looking-after to ensure that everyone walking through them are kept out of harm’s way.
It’s important to have your doors installed by experienced technicians, especially when it comes to installing a specialty, bi-directional door such as Safe-T-Gres, where emergencies depend on proper functionality. For this reason and more, it’s also important to audit and verify the functionality of your doors regularly.
Why you should get regular door servicing:
- Protect your investment
- Ensure the safety of your employees, clients, and/or patients
- Save money in the long run by preventing major problems
What sets us apart?
- Experienced and knowledgeable technicians
- Friendly and courteous customer service
- 24/7 emergency service at an extra cost